1892-1962. Studied at the studio of Y.Goldblat in St Petersburg (1903-05), in Rome (1911-14). In 1936-37 attended classes at the Institute for Improvement of Graphic Artists in V. Favorsky’s studio in Moscow. Began exhibiting in 1912. In 1910-20s painted landscapes and portraits (oil, watercolor, xylography), drew illustrations for the journals “The Sun of Russia”, “Lukomorye”, “The Red Panorama”, “The Red Field”, etc. In 1918-23 decorated the Moscow Operetta theatre and the Theatre of Revolution, worked as a film-artist at Khanzhonkov studio. In 1928-31, designed postal stamps for Goznak factory. Illustrated books for children. Personal show was held in 1915 in Tsarskoye Selo. The artist led an artistic circle in the House of Scientists (1933-36). O. Amosova-Bunak’s artworks are kept in the State Bakhrushin Museum and in private collections.